360 DEGREE SKULL BASE COURSE (Neurosurgery - ENT - Skull Base)
S. Froelich (FR), C. Debry (FR)
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Microscopic and Endoscopic Approaches
to the Skull Base Courses
(neurosurgery - ENT - skull base)
- To provide an overview of the complex anatomy of the skull base
- To cover a broad spectrum of the skull base approaches and describe the technical steps of each specific approach
- To discuss indications of skull base approaches and surgical strategies
- To provide hands-on sessions on cadaveric specimens and improve skills
- To become more familiar with endoscopic endonasal approaches
- To understand the rationale and challenge of endoscopic endonasal approaches to the skull base
- To allow discussion between experts in the field of neurosurgery - ENT - skull base surgery and trainees.
Interactive theroretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants.
Practical training on anatomical specimens
Charge-free access to educational video resources available on Websurg, the online university of the IRCAD