LAPAROSCOPIC GENERAL SURGERY INTENSIVE COURSES
J. Marescaux F.
M.E. Bailey UK. - B. Dallemagne B. - G. Dapri B. - N.
Demartines CH. - M. Diana I. - A. D’Urso I. - A. Forgione I. - W.J.
Hyung KOR. - J. Marescaux F. - A. Melani BR. - R. Memeo I. - P. Miccoli
I. - S. Morales-Conde SP. - D. Mutter F. - B. Navez B. - S. Perretta I. - P.
Pessaux F. - L. Romagnolo BR. - L. Swanström USA. - A. Torres de Oliveira BR. - C.N. Tang
HK. - M. Vix F. - H.K. Yang KOR
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Laparoscopic General Surgery
- to provide the basic knowledge required for safe use of laparoscopic surgery
- to describe all the basic principles (instruments, materials, anesthesia equipments) and present the most used basic laparoscopic techniques
- to provide hands-on training sessions to learn or improve performance of basic technical tasks in laparoscopic surgery such as intracorporeal suturing and knot-tying techniques, two-hands coordination for dissection or safe use of energy in laparoscopy
- to describe results and potential complications of laparoscopic procedures
EDUCATIONAL METHODS of Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Interactive theoretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants
- Live and pre-recorded operative demonstrations
- Objective assessment of skills and hands-on training on ex-vivo and in-vivo tissues
TARGET AUDIENCE of Laparoscopic General Surgery
|Laparoscopic General Surgery Intensive Course (2020)
|Laparoscopic General Surgery Intensive Course (2021)