Inguinal-Ventral & CAWR Surgery
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Inguinal-Ventral & CAWR Surgery
- to provide the basic knowledge required for management of all types of abdominal wall defects
- to provide information about principles and properties of absorbable and non-absorbable surgical meshes
- to provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
- to highlight technicalities of surgical interventions through the broadcasting of live procedures
- to allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees
- to provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in laparoscopic surgery through the practice on live tissue under experts’ tutorials
- to describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
EDUCATIONAL METHODS of Inguinal-Ventral & CAWR Surgery
- Interactive theoretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants
- Pre-recorded live operative demonstrations
- Hands-on training on live tissue (mini-pigs) in experimental lab
TARGET AUDIENCE of Inguinal-Ventral & CAWR Surgery
Our next course in Inguinal-Ventral CAWR Surgery will be scheduled in 2022.
The date will be available soon .
To be informed please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.